Grading is broken down into two main components:
Assessments (what you create in class and outside projects for 8th grade only) (70%)
Participation (which includes cleaning resposibilities) (30%)
Late work policy
All late assignments will lose five (5) points each class period it is late up to five (5) classes from the due date. After that point, the work will not be accepted, and a failing grade will be given.
Can't get on the blog?
If you are having trouble getting on to our blog, make sure that you're logged in first. If you are still having problems, e-mail Mrs. Moore!
How to upload a homework assignment
Step 1: Complete the homework assignment, and save it to your computer (remember what you've called it and where you've saved it : ).
Step 2: Sign into the school fusion webpage, and go to my classrooms (bottom left)- find art and select.
Step 3: Find the homework assignment on the right side, and click submit file.
Step 4: You are taken to a new page where it asks for the file name. Click Browse and locate the file.
Step 5: You can leave a comment in the box provided, but I will know that it is from you because you signed in.
Step 6: Hit the upload file button. It will give you a message that it has been submitted and your done!
Here are step by step instructions for getting into the blog....
1. Sign in with your school user name and password.
2. Scroll down to "My Classroom/ pages", find your art class, select it.
3. On your art webpage, scroll down to discussion topics.
4. Select the current blog (if you are unsure, check your homework assignment).
5. Read the discussion topic, and select the add comment button.
6. Type your comment in the box, press the submit button. A box should pop up that says that your comment was accepted or that it is pending being acceptance by the moderator. If that doesn't happen, most likely your blog didn't work.
7. Check back the next day to see if your comment is in the blog. If it is not, please e-mail Mrs. Moore.
The photomosaic must be in on Friday, March 20th! Please save it to the student common, 7th grade, 7_art, finished folder as your last name, and let me know that you are complete.
7th grade worksheets
Mosaic questions for group project
This is the worksheet for the placement of the facial features
Elements and Principles
This has the instructions on how to finish your photomosaic.